Identity of the person in chargeCOMPANY NAME: SUPPLIES STRATEGIC CONSULTANTS CIF: B16770505 ADDRESS: C / Vulcano 1, Urbanización Icaria III – Oleiros (A Coruña) PHONE: 981 977 946 EMAIL: email@example.com WEBSITE: https://aportaconsultores.com/
Principles applied in data processingIn the processing of your personal data, the Holder will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: The Holder will always require consent for the processing of your personal data, which may be for one or more specific purposes about which he will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: The Owner will request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes for which it is requested.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: The data will be kept for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the treatment. The Holder will inform you of the corresponding conservation period according to the purpose. In the case of subscriptions, the Holder will periodically review the lists and eliminate those records that were inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that its security, confidentiality and integrity is guaranteed. You should know that the Holder takes the necessary precautions to avoid unauthorized access or improper use of its users’ data by third parties.
Obtaining personal dataIn order to navigate through contribconsultores.com, you do not need to provide any personal information. The cases in which you do provide your personal data are the following:
- By contacting through the contact forms or sending an email.
- By signing up for a subscription form or a newsletter that the Owner manages with MailChimp.
Your rightsThe Owner informs you that regarding your personal data you have the right to:
- Request access to stored data.
- Request a rectification or cancellation.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Object to treatment.
- Request the portability of your data.
- Contact forms: The Owner requests personal data among which may be: Name and surname, email address, telephone number and address of your website in order to respond to your queries. For example, the Owner uses this data to respond to your messages, doubts, complaints, comments or concerns that you may have regarding the information included on the website, the services provided through the website, the treatment of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included in the website, as well as any other query you may have that is not subject to the conditions of the website or the contract.
- Content subscription forms: The Owner requests the following personal data: Name and surname, email address, telephone number and address of your website to manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions and special offers. The data that you provide to the Holder will be located on the servers of The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a, with address in the USA. (Mailchimp).
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions contained in the Legal Notice and in the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. The Owner has a presence on social networks. If you become a follower on the Holder’s social networks, the processing of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and that you have previously accepted.
Categories of personal dataThe categories of personal data that the Owner deals with are:
- Identifying data.
Preservation of personal dataThe personal data that you provide to the Holder will be kept until you request its deletion.
Recipients of personal data
- Mailchimp The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a, domiciled in the USA. You will find more information at: https://mailchimp.com The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a treats the data in order to provide its email services to the Owner.
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ( “Google”). You will find more information at: https://analytics.google.com Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help the Owner analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about the use of the website (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and filed by Google on servers in the United States.
Web NavigationWhen navigating through contribuconsultores.com, non-identifying data can be collected, which may include the IP address, geolocation, a record of how the services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify you. The website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google Analytics